Little League Pitchers Bootcamp
BIOPITCH LITTLE LEAGUE 2 DAY PITCHERS BOOTCAMP
ATTENTION 8-13 YEAR OLD PITCHERS!!!
This camp is designed to meet the needs of Little League aged pitchers. The Bootcamp will be held over two days, 90 minutes per day, at a site yet to be determined in Ocean and/or Monmouth County NJ. The camp is aimed to help youth pitchers develop repeatable efficient throwing mechanics. There is an added option for campers to have a biomechanical video analysis of their pitching delivery conducted as well.
Biopitch's one of a kind age specific pitcher training methodologies and curriculum are based on current scientific and medical research performed by The American Sports Medicine Institute, National Pitching Association, Cressey Performance, BioKinetics Motion Labs of NJ, regional and national orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists. Injury prevention and proper care for the pre-adolescent athlete is specific to that population and although similar protocols are incorporated by more mature athletes our program takes even greater steps to address this group's special needs.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE;
- Dispelling conventional wisdoms about pitching!!!
- Understanding how the body works to throw a baseball (kinetic chain sequencing)
- Functional fitness screening and assessments
- Biomechanical drills for skill mastery
- Flat ground and mound throwing protocols
- Keys to velocity gains
- Different pitches and how/when to safely throw them
- Rest, Recovery and the importance of deceleration muscle group training
- ***Optional Videotaped Biomechanical Analysis of the pitching delivery with a written review and prescription plan!
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 40 CAMPERS!!!
SESSION DATE AND TIME----- TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!
LOCATION-----Toms River and Manalapan, NJ
PRICE-----$199 FOR THE CLINIC
$325 FOR THE CLINIC AND BIOMECHANICAL VIDEO ANALYSIS
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
BIOPITCH OWNER, GREG SHORT 908-278-3666